Portland Leisure and Aquatic Centre
Being active is a great way to keep us in
shape; in body, mind and spirit. There are many ways that we can help get you active and into a healthier and happier
Group Fitness classes can provide both a cardio and strength training workout - it might be a low impact weights class for older adults; a rehabilitation session for a back injury or a higher intensity class.
Exercising in a group is fun, motivational and the instructor will encourage you to develop your fitness in a safe and enjoyable environment.
Indoor Group Fitness
Updated 17 February 2021
We’re excited to be able to offer Indoor Group Fitness classes, subject to guidelines.
There will still be restrictions in our regular operations to comply with State
Government directives, including:
- Maximum 20 people per Indoor Group Fitness session.
- Bookings are recommended.
- Please remember to bring a towel (not a hand towel) and a drink bottle as the water fountain is closed.
- Please sanitise when you enter the facility.
- No shared equipment.
- Changing rooms, toilets and showers are open.
- Do not attend if you are unwell or anyone in your household is unwell.
Download the Group Fitness Timetable: Group Fitness Timetable - Term 1, 2021
Bookings can be made by clicking on the "Book Now" button below.
To find out more about which Centre facilities are open, times and our COVID-19 safe procedures see our Covid-19 Response page.
We also offer group bookings for your school, sporting club or community group. For more information, contact us on (03) 5521 7174 or via our on-line form.