Portland Outside School Hours Care and
School Holiday Program (Vacation Care)
All Saints Primary School, Portland; 94 Fawthrop St, Portland, 3305
T: 0419 904 056
After School Care: 3.20pm - 6.30pm
School Holiday Program (Vacation Care): 7.30am - 5.30pm
Quality care is important for all families, whether you need care before school, after school or during school holidays (vacation
care and pupil free days). We cater for children attending primary school, aged 5 - 12 years,
providing opportunities to socialise, try new experiences, learn, play and have fun! Our programs are held in safe and friendly environments and designed to promote positive, active and healthy lifestyles.
All our early
childhood educators hold qualifications in accordance with state
While children are playing they are provided with opportunities to:
- Learn and develop new skills and interests.
- Develop guiding values to help them make healthy life choices through interactions with other children and staff.
- Participate in a supportive, caring and encouraging environment.
- Contribute their ideas and opinions to the program in ways that are valued and respected.
- To build self confidence, a positive identity and social skills.
- Physical activities that develop fitness, coordination and sportsmanship.
- Healthy eating and cooking that teach life skills.
- Creative art projects that develop an appreciation of different cultures.
- Music, dance and drama experiences that help children to express themselves
Portland Winter Holiday Program
28th June - 9 July 2021
Opening at 7.30am each day!
Portland Winter Holiday Program of activities
Places are subject to availability at time of booking.
Booking and Payment for the School Holiday Program
New Families: Before booking for the School Holiday Program, all new families are required to:
- Enrol to use the service*.
*If your child is already enrolled or has attended our After School Care program in the last 12 months, please do not re-enrol.
If you are new to our service - the link to register and enrol is below.
- Program of Activities
- Book days of Holiday Program care required.
- Holiday Program (Vacation Care) Terms and Conditions
After School Care
Booking After School Care
Bookings for After School Care (ASC) can be either on a permanent or casual basis. Before using After School Care, all children need to be enrolled. Once enrolled, if you require assistance please contact our Portland OSHC Venue on 0419 904 056.
Bookings for After School Care can be either on a permanent and/or casual basis
A permanent booking is defined as a child booked to attend the service on the same day/s each week or fortnight. Please refer to the Request for Absence Form for further details and conditions.
Please refer to the Cancellation section of the Family Handbook for information relating to changing or cancelling permanent bookings.
Casual bookings are days that do not fall into a regular weekly or fortnightly pattern.
Bookings will depend on available spaces.
Enrol and manage your bookings here:
Changing, Cancelling Bookings & Requesting an Absence
Changes of Bookings (ASC): please notify your service to request a change of booking.
Requests for Absences: Submit the Request for Absence Form directly to your service. For same day absence, please notify your service by email. The form can be downloaded below.
Cancellation of Bookings: are completed via a Cancellation of Bookings Form, which can be downloaded below. Note: Please see the conditions on the form.
Return of Forms: These forms should be returned to email@example.com.
Request for Absence Form
Cancellation of Bookings Form
Information for families
OSHC Family Handbook - Feb 2021
Direct Debit Dates for 2021
Xplor FAQ's Sheet
Contact us for more information or assistance.